His Roommate's Pleasure

His Roommate's Pleasure - Lana McGregor 4.5 stars

I absolutely fell in love with Josh and Adam. I'm so glad I took a chance on this one. While it is the sex scenes between the two that make up the majority of the book, they are possibly the sweetest, dirty sex scenes I've read in a while.

The two college roommates, seemingly opposite and barely having interacted over the few months they have lived together, accidentally discover a shared kink and start experimenting. Josh, the jock, wants to dominate and the virginal Adam is more than happy to submit. What made this book work is the fun and openness between the two and their conversations surrounding what they want. At first they only interact in their room, but soon Adam starts thinking that maybe they could be friends outside of the arrangement even though the crowd Josh hangs with is the same group that tormented him in high school (and this is the basic plot of the story).

I could easily read a continuing story about Adam and Josh. They had so much chemistry and were fun to read. I'm hoping to see more from Lana McGregor in the future.